Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Introduction

I am a Senior Mechanical Engineering student at San Jose State University. I have recently had the privilege of joining the  Active Suspension Team, for the Spartan Superway Project. I have always been enthusiastic about off road vehicles, specifically lifting and increasing the suspension travel, while keeping the vehicle balanced. When the opportunity arose to be involved in the active suspension design and fabricating, I have jumped on board right away! This project has presented a big opportunity to improve and challenge my skills in CAD, and ANSYS software programs, as well as making new friends, and developing stronger communication skills. Based on the experience I acquire through working on this project, I hope to further my knowledge and gain essential skills to get into the automotive industry. Overall, i am very excited to be on this team, and working with everyone involved in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment